TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promotional period (“Promotional Period”) for this promotion (“Promotion”) commences AEST 17/04/2021 09:00AM and ends 01/05/2021 4.59PM. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Taking part in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is FLIPSIDE CIRCUS LTD, ABN: 24358708195 (“the Promoter”).
- Entry is open to those aged 18 years or older, as at the date of entry (“Eligible Entrant”). Entrants must provide their full legal name, email address (“Mandatory Information”) to be eligible to win the (“Prize”). The entry will be deemed invalid if the Mandatory Information is not completed at the time of entry.
- The winners will be notified in writing via their email address, which will be identified at the time of entry.
- The Prize will be delivered to the winners via email after the competition closes on Saturday 1 May 2021, when winners are drawn on Monday 3 May.
- Whether or not any particular entry is an Eligible Entrant in accordance with these terms and conditions is within the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion. The Promoter may disqualify any entry from the Promotion which the Promoter deems is not an Eligible Entrant.
- The directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related bodies are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse or domestic partner, ex-spouse or ex-domestic partner, de-facto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- The competition runs Saturday to Saturday during the Promotional Period.
- Every entry is equivalent to one entry into the draw (“Eligible Entries”). Entries are only valid if submitted during the Promotional Period. Eligible entrants will be automatically entered into the Promotion in their own name during the Promotional Period and the winner will be awarded the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. Only one entry per natural person during the Promotional Period is permitted.
- There are 3 Prizes to be won via random selection
- Flipside Circus Starter Kits (Major, Second and Third prizes)
12. The Prizes consists of the following three prize packs and are valid for use by those aged 4 -16 years old.
1x Taste of Circus term class package (valued at $210)
1x Circus Gear (Hula hoop, 3 juggling balls and 1 spinning plate) (valued at $35)
Total prize value: $405
1x 15 Tricks in One Day school holiday workshop (valued at $160)
1x Circus Gear Kit (Hula hoop, 3 juggling balls and 1 spinning plate) (valued at $35)
Total prize value: $195
1x Circus Gear Kit (Hula hoop, 3 juggling balls and 1 spinning plate)
Total prize value: $35
13. Prizes are non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services. All Prizes are transferable to family members or friends of the Winners at the discretion of Flipside Circus.
14. If the Prize won is not available, the Promoter may substitute the prize with prize items of equivalent value.
15. All Eligible Entries will go into the draw and Prizes will be allocated by the Promoter to Winners at the time of the Prize Draw. The Prize allocation occurs at time of the Prize Draw, on Monday 1 May at 9am.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide any proof requested by the Promotor or provides a proof which does not establish the winner’s identity, age, residency or entry validity suitable to the Promoter, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
17. If the Prizes remain unclaimed by 31/05/2021 at 5:00PM, the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw for the unclaimed Prizes by selecting a winner based on the same criteria in accordance with paragraph 15 by The Promoter.
18. The winner for the redraw for the unclaimed Prizes will be notified via email.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
20. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until lawfully claimed by the winner to the satisfaction of the Promoter pursuant to these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. If this Promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated or is interfered with in any way due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right, subject to the requirements of any relevant permit authorities for this Promotion, to:
- cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, where the Promoter deems appropriate; or
- disqualify any entrant.
23. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Any entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
24. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must agree to Terms & Conditions in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize supplier in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to an online entry form.
25. By entering the Competition, the Eligible entrant warrants that:
- the details contained in and with the entry are true and correct;
- they have all necessary rights to enable them to accept these Competition Terms and Conditions and grant the rights contained in these Competition Terms and Conditions to the Promoter;
- any details, comments or other material they provide to the Promoter will not infringe the rights of any third parties.
26. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- any variation in Prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
27. Limitations of Liability: by participating or entering into the Promotion, except for liability under statute which cannot be excluded, each entrant agrees that Promoter, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by each entrant for any claims, liability, or cause of action for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including without limitation property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the delivery, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of either Prize, participation in this Promotion, or participation in any Promotion or prize related activity. The Promoter is not liable for any change in value of a prize occurring between the publishing date of these terms and conditions and the date the prize is claimed.
28. The above conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
29. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. The winner will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
30. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits for their images and/or voices, as recorded, photographed or filmed during their participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
31.Entrants release Facebook, Instagram and their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with these entities.
32. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Promotion and to provide any goods/services you have requested or purchased. By participating in this Promotion, you also acknowledge that a further purpose for collection of your personal information is to enable the Promoter to use the information to contact you in relation to Brisbane Economic Development Agency Pty Ltd. You may opt out at any point by selecting unsubscribe in e-communications.
34. Entrants are not required to provide personal information, however if you don’t, you may not be eligible for this Promotion and the Promoter may not be able to provide you with its goods/services or contact you in relation to this Promotion or any changes to it. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.